It's the most wonderful time of the year! Let the joyous season spill into your marketing campaigns and various promotions. How can you take advantage of the season to increase your profit margin? Let's see.
1) Add some glam to your banners. People love Christmas decorations. That isn't exclusive to trees and houses; they like it on everything! So by making a banner glimmery, it will attract more festive eyes.
2) Hashtag holiday. We all know how crucial hashtags are for marketing success. Flood your campaigns and promos with hashtags suited to the season: #christmas #holiday #festive and so on. Your promo will come up in more searches!
3) People loosen the purse strings this time of year, so it's important to market. Even if you hate marketing, it would be a grave mistake to not market around Christmas.
4) While Christmas is a great time to market, do not market on Christmas day! Everyone is opening presents, spending time with families, and so forth. Don't waste time and money marketing on that day.
5) However, DO market the day after Christmas in case people didn't get the presents they wanted. And of course, the run-up to Christmas. People may want a treat for all the shopping, or be buying a gift for someone else.
All in all, this time of year is excellent for marketing. So don't miss out. Get working on your campaign right now! Struggling how to devise a marketing campaign? Here's another one of our blogs to help: http://thomasauthorservices.weebly.com/author-blogs--book-reviews/18-steps-to-a-successful-book-marketing-campaign
Good luck from Thomas Author Services!